TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
Cancellation of a stand space
- 50% deposit must be paid at time of booking, with the remainder to be paid by 8 weeks prior to the event.
- An invoice will be sent once payment is due, and fees must be received within 48 hours of each invoice being sent.
- Payment must be received by us no later than the dates specified upon application and your stand is not secured until we have received your payment in full.
- Discounts are not offered, prices are set purely by Beckie Melvin & are not open to negotiation.
Cancellation of a stand space
- If the exhibitor cancels their stand, all fees paid will be forfeited.
- Fees are non refundable and non transferable.
- Non attendees will not receive the days visitor database.
- If the organiser cancels the event for reasons beyond their control, fees received will be returned.
- For events with up to 20 exhibitors, a maximum 2 of the same industry will be accepted, for more than 25, a maximum of 3 will be accepted.
- We DON'T accept direct selling companies, including (but not limited to) It Works, YouNique, Body Shop at Home, Ann Summers... etc
- We DON'T accept other event organisers onto our exhibitions due to a conflict of interest. If it transpires that any of our suppliers also run wedding events then we will remove you from the bookings list effective immediately.
- A final email will be sent to you before the event, highlighting set up times etc.
- You must be ready & set up by 15mins prior to the publicised opening time.
- Your promotional materials, banners etc MUST fit within your allocated stand space & not block walkways, fire exists, encroach on other exhibitors space etc.
- Your promotional materials must not damage walls / floors / coverings / etc - i.e. Do not fix items onto walls, beams, etc. Beckie Melvin Events are not responsible for your promotional materials should they cause damage or issues at a venue / event - it is the suppliers responsibility to adhere to Ts & Cs stated & act accordingly.
- Please be aware that if you display items not listed on your booking form, you will be required to remove them, in fairness to other exhibitors.
- Please inform a member of the events team or venue if you require assistance with where you have been placed on the show floorplan, we allow a certain amount of leeway & movement across the room should your placement be unsuitable.
- You are not permitted to start dismantling your display or to leave the event before the publicised closing time. (This is due to both health & safety aspects, and it is also unfair on those remaining at the fayre (both visitors and other exhibitors) to have empty stands.)
- Please take all rubbish etc with you when you leave the premises.
- We do not offer refunds post-event should the attendance level not be to supplier's expectations
- If you fail to comply with these terms & conditions, you will not be entitled to a copy of the days visitor database & you will be removed from our database & if you are booked onto future events, you will be refunded the fee MINUS the deposit, which is forfeited by your breaking Terms & Conditions.
- We are also not responsible for any actions taken against you by outside parties including but not limited to venues or their associated parties, Trading Standards, Benefit Agencies, HMRC.....
- Beckie Melvin Events will not pass your details to third parties.